We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

Indonesia Malaysia NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Indonesia Malaysia Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. btswing

Thailand Thailand Body of my wife (1 child)

Body of my wife (1 child) (Capture from my VDO) Tell me where you like her.
    LINE_P20180117_08055014.jpg LINE_P20180117_08055019.jpg LINE_P20180117_08055012.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. at1992

Thailand Cambodia Looking for Young Male Thailand

Hi, We are a young couple living in Cambodia. We are 25 years old and start to live this mmf life. I basically share my gf. My gf is a slim body French mixed girl. (as we are French mixed...
    Hi, We are a young couple living in Cambodia. We are 25 years old and start to live this mmf life. I basically share my gf. My gf is a slim body French mixed girl. (as we are French mixed couple). We are looking to travel to Bangkok often as we based in Phnom Penh have a contact person or...
    Hi, We are a young couple living in Cambodia. We are 25 years old and start to live this mmf life. I basically share my gf. My gf is a slim body French mixed girl. (as we are French mixed couple). We are looking to travel to Bangkok often as we...
    Hi, We are a young couple living in Cambodia. We are 25 years old and start to live this mmf life. I basically share my gf. My gf is a slim body French mixed girl. (as we are French mixed...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. DraZk

Indonesia Indonesia Finally,our 1st MMF 3some with My Wife (Story and Pics inside)

Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english...
    Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english grammar also),but I'll try to describing some process story here. As U all may already know (from...
    Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english grammar also),but I'll try to describing some...
    Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english...
    3ec2235e-ea01-4cb9-a5f4-f7658c7581f9.jpg 494387d4-ffd2-4ab1-8040-2c7adef93d2e.jpg 4efd9f22-a34b-4920-b4fc-5c46ce23d2e0.jpg e9128206-3bde-446d-927f-d3a382831807.jpg 034c7660-c448-4ea2-8373-94ed8990ee79.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. btswing

Thailand Thailand My wife Swing with Single man (4 year ago)

My wife Swing with Single man (4 year ago- 25 year old)
    image (1).jpg image (2).jpg image (3).jpg image (4).jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Maldini

Thailand First time

This is my first time here ! Hope you all enjoy my wife and our couple <3
    20131008_223503.jpg 20131008_223312.jpg IMG_4413.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. couple1902

Indonesia Indonesia My wife photos sharing

Hi everyone, this is my wife...we are new to this site and exploring the excitement of swinging.
    Hi everyone, this is my wife...we are new to this site and exploring the excitement of swinging.
    F47E6DB8-AFB7-4642-98FF-B165D38C9D54.jpeg 20170112_164858000_iOS.jpg 20170112_164841000_iOS.jpg D985B525-4CBF-49B8-994E-771686DFC125.jpeg C039396F-DBA2-435E-A96A-FDA74ECAE305.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. FunLoveCouple

Indonesia Singapore Jakarta SwingTonite?

Where does a budding swinger couple go to hunt extras in this town?? MMF FFM OR MFMF???
    Where does a budding swinger couple go to hunt extras in this town?? MMF FFM OR MFMF???
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Adicupid

Indonesia Indonesia MY MILFS

Sharing is caring Miss AL
    E9D50802-2F9F-44A8-BF06-98000071E336.jpeg F34EE841-F06A-4656-92CA-29C9FE0143C8.jpeg 8A1FCAC2-7663-4F73-B6C9-6C8CA95F7183.jpeg 9A58B526-DC71-4095-9E78-AC934A7FB55E.jpeg AD0F8469-C81F-41DC-95DF-185F2F1E3ED7.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. bonbontamura

Indonesia my chinese indonesian girlfriend

My small contribution. Hopefully you enjoy it! First pictures were taken during our vacation in bali.
    My small contribution. Hopefully you enjoy it! First pictures were taken during our vacation in bali.
    091.png 092.png 093.png 094.png 095.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Fran

Thailand Malaysia Vietnam 8-13 January

Short trip to Vietnam, gonna be in Hanoi from the 8-13..Anyone round there for a drink and maybe fun!!!
    Short trip to Vietnam, gonna be in Hanoi from the 8-13..Anyone round there for a drink and maybe fun!!!
    IMG_20170807_170756.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. naughtytounge

Indonesia Indonesia Need man for our MFM

Hy guys Me and my wife looking for a man for our mfm first time. Give priority to man from jakarta because we will stay at villa area bogor Criteria :good looking No white...
    Hy guys Me and my wife looking for a man for our mfm first time. Give priority to man from jakarta because we will stay at villa area bogor Criteria :good looking No white man,Indian or black man. Clean Health/not sick No smoking ...
    Hy guys Me and my wife looking for a man for our mfm first time. Give priority to man from jakarta because we will stay at villa area bogor Criteria :good looking No white man,Indian or black man. Clean ...
    Hy guys Me and my wife looking for a man for our mfm first time. Give priority to man from jakarta because we will stay at villa area bogor Criteria :good looking No white...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Miso

Indonesia Malaysia (Bi girl) looking for female or hot couple to have fun

Hi there im a 22yo bi curious girl in Jakarta. Looking for females or couples to play with. If you are interested please send me pictures :)
    Hi there im a 22yo bi curious girl in Jakarta. Looking for females or couples to play with. If you are interested please send me pictures :)
    20171218_164710.png 20171218_164805.png Screenshot_20171218-100410.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Saradave

Indonesia Macao Share your wifes Backside....here's mine and were looking for well hung Gents..

Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    IMG_1726.JPG 20141129_092201.jpg IMG_2471.JPG 20180105_092925.jpg IMG_20170708_143829.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jamesmcd

Australia Australia Playground

Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth ? Feel free to follow my...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth ? Feel free to follow my...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. les_yamakasi

Indonesia Singapore My wife first threesome...

She was at first hesitate.. well,it turn out we really had a great time.
    2015-04-11 01.16.22.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. mike17

Indonesia Indonesia My hotwife collection 2

Nice boobs??
    Nice boobs??
    Nice boobs??
    Nice boobs??
    D7CE2AF8-859C-45EE-94A9-A8A34E7802E0.jpeg A71A4832-0120-4E04-887C-373F0E09AB60.jpeg 046257C9-CEF8-42A9-A56B-954CA76A520A.jpeg 2A1F0B01-BA05-475C-A01B-357108BC379F.jpeg A9567482-B392-4055-A8A6-1BE0DB10D425.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. jacknjane69
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. kevinngss

Indonesia Malaysia Sharing a Deepthroat pic

Being deepthroat and a sloppy one is always a welcomed sexperience. Better when your lady knows exactly what to do, and how to do it the way she knew you edge and spill precums.
    Being deepthroat and a sloppy one is always a welcomed sexperience. Better when your lady knows exactly what to do, and how to do it the way she knew you edge and spill precums.
    IMG-20171127-WA0000.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. cecl

Thailand Malaysia Cambodia

Looking for Caucasian in cambodia on 20th this month
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. AHAP

Thailand Thailand Couple visiting Thailand soon

Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and...
    Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and always taking a good care about our health and hygiene Whose interested to have fun with us ?
    Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and always taking a good care about our health and...
    Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options