We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Couples Seeking Singles

For Malaysia Couples & Ladies to seek single swingers, suiitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. MariaAyda

Johor Malaysia Soft MFM

Jom join utk soft MFM... no fuck... Malay guys only.... Jay Bee...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Ariel

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Clubbing(malay guy)

Looking for 1 malay guy for this coming friday, Agenda: Clubbing Drinking(will leave u with her for a while) Seduce my wife Flirting Dancing If she feel comfy n horny with u we will continue in...
    Looking for 1 malay guy for this coming friday, Agenda: Clubbing Drinking(will leave u with her for a while) Seduce my wife Flirting Dancing If she feel comfy n horny with u we will continue in the hotel room(u must host) Criteria: Good looking guy Can drink Slim type n tall Clean n...
    Looking for 1 malay guy for this coming friday, Agenda: Clubbing Drinking(will leave u with her for a while) Seduce my wife Flirting Dancing If she feel comfy n horny with u we will continue in the hotel room(u must host) Criteria: Good looking...
    Looking for 1 malay guy for this coming friday, Agenda: Clubbing Drinking(will leave u with her for a while) Seduce my wife Flirting Dancing If she feel comfy n horny with u we will continue in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Lancelot

Kuala Lumpur Couple looking for Ladyboy or Female

we are looking for ladyboy or female. We are both in our late 30s, chinese. Accommodation will be provided by us. If you are interested, please send me a brief intro about yourself and some...
    we are looking for ladyboy or female. We are both in our late 30s, chinese. Accommodation will be provided by us. If you are interested, please send me a brief intro about yourself and some photos of yourself. Will go through with my queen and she will be doing the final selection. Thank you.
    we are looking for ladyboy or female. We are both in our late 30s, chinese. Accommodation will be provided by us. If you are interested, please send me a brief intro about yourself and some photos of yourself. Will go through with my queen and...
    we are looking for ladyboy or female. We are both in our late 30s, chinese. Accommodation will be provided by us. If you are interested, please send me a brief intro about yourself and some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Jueaida

Johor Hi

Nak cari partner utk join i dan hubby.... Mfm... Lelaki yg berkahwin di utamakan...
    Nak cari partner utk join i dan hubby.... Mfm... Lelaki yg berkahwin di utamakan...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. nene89

Selangor Singapore Looking for single female/just the female in couple

Hi there! We're a couple in early 20s, looking for bi/lesb female for a session tomorrow. If you're a couple, the lady on this side is bi curious, and interested to have some fun with the lady...
    Hi there! We're a couple in early 20s, looking for bi/lesb female for a session tomorrow. If you're a couple, the lady on this side is bi curious, and interested to have some fun with the lady of your side since we have strict preference of not to have full swing as we're new to this. Do PM...
    Hi there! We're a couple in early 20s, looking for bi/lesb female for a session tomorrow. If you're a couple, the lady on this side is bi curious, and interested to have some fun with the lady of your side since we have strict preference of not...
    Hi there! We're a couple in early 20s, looking for bi/lesb female for a session tomorrow. If you're a couple, the lady on this side is bi curious, and interested to have some fun with the lady...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Fancycp

Penang Malaysia Couple looking for single for MMF

Chinese couple in early 30s looking for single male for fun this coming wednesday and thursday in penang. Prefer Chinese (no offend guys, queen's choice) Handsome, Fit and clean between 20 to...
    Chinese couple in early 30s looking for single male for fun this coming wednesday and thursday in penang. Prefer Chinese (no offend guys, queen's choice) Handsome, Fit and clean between 20 to 40 Shaved, Tools size doesnt matter Know massage and licking skill Please send in with simple intro...
    Chinese couple in early 30s looking for single male for fun this coming wednesday and thursday in penang. Prefer Chinese (no offend guys, queen's choice) Handsome, Fit and clean between 20 to 40 Shaved, Tools size doesnt matter Know massage and...
    Chinese couple in early 30s looking for single male for fun this coming wednesday and thursday in penang. Prefer Chinese (no offend guys, queen's choice) Handsome, Fit and clean between 20 to...
    img1516465484632.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. shaz9

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia MMMMMF Session this 27 January 2018

We are looking 5 male to join our mmmmmf session this 27 January 2018.below is the criteria for the session Race : All race but preferably malay Time : 8pm.plz be punctual Location : Subang No...
    We are looking 5 male to join our mmmmmf session this 27 January 2018.below is the criteria for the session Race : All race but preferably malay Time : 8pm.plz be punctual Location : Subang No anal Please submit your picture for the queen to choose and screening *Hotel Fee will be shared among...
    We are looking 5 male to join our mmmmmf session this 27 January 2018.below is the criteria for the session Race : All race but preferably malay Time : 8pm.plz be punctual Location : Subang No anal Please submit your picture for the queen to...
    We are looking 5 male to join our mmmmmf session this 27 January 2018.below is the criteria for the session Race : All race but preferably malay Time : 8pm.plz be punctual Location : Subang No...
    85EF15ED-9847-4B60-9458-9D2FE7418099.jpeg 0123CA05-8FC8-41C1-97A7-C16884173051.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. nikoniko

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Wife looking for young boys

Wife looking for young boys High-quality polite young boys Can pm wecatch
    9789352f-292a-435f-a538-abea80218073.png b6ce91b9-4f16-4b4e-a57b-7a5665d5cd50.png 4f7872cb-32f7-41cc-b1a3-78949fa3bb34.png 6b90bf10-4ae3-4b48-b7e3-e56ad8a14023.png 1c313dc6-28c7-4bf5-b15e-e16fef005ecd.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. xxxtremeplayer

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Indian couple looking for MMF

we are a local Indian couple into a forbidden relationship (mature indian men aged 53 and young indian girl aged 29) looking to spice our relationship with a MMF session with a guy who is into...
    we are a local Indian couple into a forbidden relationship (mature indian men aged 53 and young indian girl aged 29) looking to spice our relationship with a MMF session with a guy who is into discreet fun! contact me if interested. available for friday 19 jan in KL with place
    we are a local Indian couple into a forbidden relationship (mature indian men aged 53 and young indian girl aged 29) looking to spice our relationship with a MMF session with a guy who is into discreet fun! contact me if interested. available...
    we are a local Indian couple into a forbidden relationship (mature indian men aged 53 and young indian girl aged 29) looking to spice our relationship with a MMF session with a guy who is into...
    tumblr_o16h2shzVU1v1f8jgo1_1280.jpg tumblr_o16h2shzVU1v1f8jgo6_1280.jpg tumblr_o2mwcn9Ufe1rmp5dco8_540.png tumblr_o2mwcn9Ufe1rmp5dco7_500.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Arunneesh

Malaysia Malaysia couples seeking female

Anyone from butterworth Penang here?
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. hotmilf36D

Johor Looking for female to join FFM

I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good...
    I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good looking and age below 40.my husb height 175cm,70kg,,and got 6"tool.please pm me directly and we can...
    I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good looking and age below 40.my husb height...
    I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. WCCHLC

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Watcher needed

We always have the fantasy of being watched by another stranger while we are having fun time on bed. We are Chinese couple in our late 20s. Been together for quite some time and now looking for...
    We always have the fantasy of being watched by another stranger while we are having fun time on bed. We are Chinese couple in our late 20s. Been together for quite some time and now looking for something special to spark our sex life. Him: 175cm, 65kgs with a 15cm tool Her: 166cm, 34F-...
    We always have the fantasy of being watched by another stranger while we are having fun time on bed. We are Chinese couple in our late 20s. Been together for quite some time and now looking for something special to spark our sex life. Him:...
    We always have the fantasy of being watched by another stranger while we are having fun time on bed. We are Chinese couple in our late 20s. Been together for quite some time and now looking for...
    IMG_20171208_144004_1513258711672.jpg IMG_20171215_130810.jpg IMG_20180101_190331.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. princecullen

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Still looking real man for pleasure my wife

im looking for a guy to fuck my wife in kuantan and stay for a week at my house if possible.. please give ur pic and detail if interested
    im looking for a guy to fuck my wife in kuantan and stay for a week at my house if possible.. please give ur pic and detail if interested
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Deisy

Selangor Malaysia Any girl interested?

looking girl Join us ffm tonight at Puchong ?prefer Chinese girl no care age. We both Chinese. Trace my previous post for photo. Thanks
    looking girl Join us ffm tonight at Puchong ?prefer Chinese girl no care age. We both Chinese. Trace my previous post for photo. Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Cheebai3

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia FEMALE FOR FFM. Join me and my BF!

Hi there. Were a mixed race couple and I'm seeking a lady to join me and my boyfriend in the bedroom. Were first timers and I want to experience a woman as well. Were friendly and willing to meet...
    Hi there. Were a mixed race couple and I'm seeking a lady to join me and my boyfriend in the bedroom. Were first timers and I want to experience a woman as well. Were friendly and willing to meet first, as we both need to accept you and a bit nervous. We are adventures and love to experience new...
    Hi there. Were a mixed race couple and I'm seeking a lady to join me and my boyfriend in the bedroom. Were first timers and I want to experience a woman as well. Were friendly and willing to meet first, as we both need to accept you and a bit...
    Hi there. Were a mixed race couple and I'm seeking a lady to join me and my boyfriend in the bedroom. Were first timers and I want to experience a woman as well. Were friendly and willing to meet...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Sweetypie

Selangor Looking bull

Seeking for single male with horror tool...my queen wish...planning for 2morrow night swap party...have place to host
    Seeking for single male with horror tool...my queen wish...planning for 2morrow night swap party...have place to host
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. DanMascouple

Penang Malaysia Gangbang for My Hot Wife ( Penang) 1/12(CLOSED)

Hye, A small intro,we had been swingers for past 5 years would like to look for 3 guys to join us on this coming Friday( 1 Dec 2017) at penang to bang my wife while i just wanna watch since its...
    Hye, A small intro,we had been swingers for past 5 years would like to look for 3 guys to join us on this coming Friday( 1 Dec 2017) at penang to bang my wife while i just wanna watch since its my queen request. Hope can find 3 decent guys since my wife dont like rough guys. we r 35m 31f ,...
    Hye, A small intro,we had been swingers for past 5 years would like to look for 3 guys to join us on this coming Friday( 1 Dec 2017) at penang to bang my wife while i just wanna watch since its my queen request. Hope can find 3 decent guys...
    Hye, A small intro,we had been swingers for past 5 years would like to look for 3 guys to join us on this coming Friday( 1 Dec 2017) at penang to bang my wife while i just wanna watch since its...
    PhotoGrid_1513251487468.jpg PhotoGrid_1513251408705.jpg PhotoGrid_1513251307086.jpg PhotoGrid_1513251163916.jpg PhotoGrid_1513251084574.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Slytherine

Kuala Lumpur Hardcore couple ready fo 3some. Prefer hot guy

Hardcore couple looking for hot guy for 3some
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Luluyaya

Malaysia Malaysia Haii

Nak cari sorang laki kat trgganu.Join sesi mmf dgn gf sy.. Serious only. Prefer 25 ke bawah lah. Free je :) ajak gf/wife sndiri pon boleh bgi meriahkan :)
    Nak cari sorang laki kat trgganu.Join sesi mmf dgn gf sy.. Serious only. Prefer 25 ke bawah lah. Free je :) ajak gf/wife sndiri pon boleh bgi meriahkan :)
    Screenshot_20180121-181358.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. JinJoe

Malaysia Malaysia Anyone up for GB in Kedah?

Hi guys, My 30yo FWB girl want to experience Gb of 5 males. Prefer MARRIED malay guys, 28- 45yo, clean shaved, hygienic with average size of tools and can handle BBW girl well. Event will be held...
    Hi guys, My 30yo FWB girl want to experience Gb of 5 males. Prefer MARRIED malay guys, 28- 45yo, clean shaved, hygienic with average size of tools and can handle BBW girl well. Event will be held at a Sungai Petani hotel, 19/12 this coming Tuesday. Guys whos interested & meet those criterias do...
    Hi guys, My 30yo FWB girl want to experience Gb of 5 males. Prefer MARRIED malay guys, 28- 45yo, clean shaved, hygienic with average size of tools and can handle BBW girl well. Event will be held at a Sungai Petani hotel, 19/12 this coming...
    Hi guys, My 30yo FWB girl want to experience Gb of 5 males. Prefer MARRIED malay guys, 28- 45yo, clean shaved, hygienic with average size of tools and can handle BBW girl well. Event will be held...
    IMG_20171216_070637.jpg IMG_20171219_221859.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options