We Are Asia's #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Gentleman Hosts

Gentleman swingers post your intriguing proposals & meet couples or ladies

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Nathan1980

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Hope to meet some nice couples or single or married sweeties over here

Greetings~ handsome's and sweeties. I'm Nathan 38 years old from Selangor. Married man but single into swinging life style due to my wife not interested on this life style. I always keep my secret...
    Greetings~ handsome's and sweeties. I'm Nathan 38 years old from Selangor. Married man but single into swinging life style due to my wife not interested on this life style. I always keep my secret and respect others. I'm working around KL. Working in IT field for more then 10 years. Nothing...
    Greetings~ handsome's and sweeties. I'm Nathan 38 years old from Selangor. Married man but single into swinging life style due to my wife not interested on this life style. I always keep my secret and respect others. I'm working around KL....
    Greetings~ handsome's and sweeties. I'm Nathan 38 years old from Selangor. Married man but single into swinging life style due to my wife not interested on this life style. I always keep my secret...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. ijoi

Selangor Malaysia Cyberjaya(nearby) Meet & Fun

Hi.. malay male from seri kembangan here.. sweet looking 30yo.. most of people says im too young for 30yo.. i am 165cm, 59kg with 16cm tools. Slim n fit. Love to lick especially wet pussy. Love...
    Hi.. malay male from seri kembangan here.. sweet looking 30yo.. most of people says im too young for 30yo.. i am 165cm, 59kg with 16cm tools. Slim n fit. Love to lick especially wet pussy. Love the taste. Like to foreplay, kissing n romancing together. Maybe we can have a bath together or...
    Hi.. malay male from seri kembangan here.. sweet looking 30yo.. most of people says im too young for 30yo.. i am 165cm, 59kg with 16cm tools. Slim n fit. Love to lick especially wet pussy. Love the taste. Like to foreplay, kissing n romancing...
    Hi.. malay male from seri kembangan here.. sweet looking 30yo.. most of people says im too young for 30yo.. i am 165cm, 59kg with 16cm tools. Slim n fit. Love to lick especially wet pussy. Love...
    CYMERA_20180218_170137.jpg Screenshot_20180222-002608.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. ZEYOND

Malaysia Malaysia Decent looking guy here want to explore more!

Hi.. After disappear so many months busy in work finally have time to continue explore here... I wish to explorer more with girl, group, couples... Wanna said thank u for all the girls and couples...
    Hi.. After disappear so many months busy in work finally have time to continue explore here... I wish to explorer more with girl, group, couples... Wanna said thank u for all the girls and couples that letting me to meet u... Is really my pleasure to serve u. If u are reading this right now,...
    Hi.. After disappear so many months busy in work finally have time to continue explore here... I wish to explorer more with girl, group, couples... Wanna said thank u for all the girls and couples that letting me to meet u... Is really my...
    Hi.. After disappear so many months busy in work finally have time to continue explore here... I wish to explorer more with girl, group, couples... Wanna said thank u for all the girls and couples...
    2017-06-19-19-33-38-533.jpg FB_IMG_1509153115843.jpg IMG20180205104022.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. genie281006

Selangor Malaysia Bi Curious Male

I'm actually kinda excited to join a bi curious married couple. I'm straight male but kinda start liking to touch and trying new things with the husband. Located in KL/Selangor, aged 36, my tool...
    I'm actually kinda excited to join a bi curious married couple. I'm straight male but kinda start liking to touch and trying new things with the husband. Located in KL/Selangor, aged 36, my tool is small or average asian, i don't know (12 cm, 4.7 inch to be exact). Confidentiality is a high...
    I'm actually kinda excited to join a bi curious married couple. I'm straight male but kinda start liking to touch and trying new things with the husband. Located in KL/Selangor, aged 36, my tool is small or average asian, i don't know (12 cm, 4.7...
    I'm actually kinda excited to join a bi curious married couple. I'm straight male but kinda start liking to touch and trying new things with the husband. Located in KL/Selangor, aged 36, my tool...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Exoticbull

Selangor Singapore Travelling Gentleman looking for fun in KL

Hello guys I am planning to have a few business trips soon (no firm dates yet), and I was wondering if a lady or a couple would be happy to play with me. I am an experienced gentleman, discreet,...
    Hello guys I am planning to have a few business trips soon (no firm dates yet), and I was wondering if a lady or a couple would be happy to play with me. I am an experienced gentleman, discreet, clean, very respectful on the side while being assertive and dominant on the inside ;) Tall and gym...
    Hello guys I am planning to have a few business trips soon (no firm dates yet), and I was wondering if a lady or a couple would be happy to play with me. I am an experienced gentleman, discreet, clean, very respectful on the side while being...
    Hello guys I am planning to have a few business trips soon (no firm dates yet), and I was wondering if a lady or a couple would be happy to play with me. I am an experienced gentleman, discreet,...
    07.jpg 03.jpg 08.jpg cockslidingoutzoom.jpg 09.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Biff

Kuala Lumpur Singapore In town tonight only

Hosting in Sunway
    Hosting in Sunway
    Hosting in Sunway
    Hosting in Sunway
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Romi80

Kuala Lumpur Singapore Yoni massage

Hello all beautiful members here :emoji_kissing_heart: I am overing yoni massage for ladies and couple Yoni massage allows you time to slowly explore your body in a more sensual way. It can also help women who have...
    Hello all beautiful members here :emoji_kissing_heart: I am overing yoni massage for ladies and couple Yoni massage allows you time to slowly explore your body in a more sensual way. It can also help women who have one orgasm and feel finished to achieve multiple orgasms. It can be very healing for those who have...
    Hello all beautiful members here :emoji_kissing_heart: I am overing yoni massage for ladies and couple Yoni massage allows you time to slowly explore your body in a more sensual way. It can also help women who have one orgasm and feel finished to achieve multiple...
    Hello all beautiful members here :emoji_kissing_heart: I am overing yoni massage for ladies and couple Yoni massage allows you time to slowly explore your body in a more sensual way. It can also help women who have...
    fe38f159236c3bd033bed0621af138d5--tantra-life-changing.jpg images (7).jpeg tumblr_myfayu7CsY1sottyfo1_r1_400.gif 2018-02-19 01.01.06.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. MNML86

Sabah Malaysia Discreet 6 Feet Fit Gentleman Looking for some NSA Fun

Would like to meet a cool couple or hotwife that is interested in having no strings attached sex as a one-time thing or on a regular ongoing basis. Would be most happy to put on a show for the...
    Would like to meet a cool couple or hotwife that is interested in having no strings attached sex as a one-time thing or on a regular ongoing basis. Would be most happy to put on a show for the husband as well. I don't have any specific requirements other than her being in decent shape and...
    Would like to meet a cool couple or hotwife that is interested in having no strings attached sex as a one-time thing or on a regular ongoing basis. Would be most happy to put on a show for the husband as well. I don't have any specific...
    Would like to meet a cool couple or hotwife that is interested in having no strings attached sex as a one-time thing or on a regular ongoing basis. Would be most happy to put on a show for the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Senseless88

Malaysia Singapore Behold, I am here to please

Hello Ladies and Couples Out there, Good day everyone. Hope that all goes well with your sex live. To cut things short, I am a non pushy Chinese gentleman that just turned 30 this year. Athletic...
    Hello Ladies and Couples Out there, Good day everyone. Hope that all goes well with your sex live. To cut things short, I am a non pushy Chinese gentleman that just turned 30 this year. Athletic body (not muscular) cos I personally think mascular body is just nice to see but not to...
    Hello Ladies and Couples Out there, Good day everyone. Hope that all goes well with your sex live. To cut things short, I am a non pushy Chinese gentleman that just turned 30 this year. Athletic body (not muscular) cos I personally think...
    Hello Ladies and Couples Out there, Good day everyone. Hope that all goes well with your sex live. To cut things short, I am a non pushy Chinese gentleman that just turned 30 this year. Athletic...
    Screenshot_20180222-173641.png 20180222_175442.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Nathan1980

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Hi guys. Thanks for let me in.

Greetings~ Handsomes and Sweeties. Name: Nathan Age: 38, Married Profession: IT Guy Body type: Chubby, 186cm, 96kg. Race & Religion: Human Status: Single into swinging lifestyle (Failed to...
    Greetings~ Handsomes and Sweeties. Name: Nathan Age: 38, Married Profession: IT Guy Body type: Chubby, 186cm, 96kg. Race & Religion: Human Status: Single into swinging lifestyle (Failed to approach my wife many time due to she don't like) Swinging experience: Yes with my ex partner. (SRS, MMF...
    Greetings~ Handsomes and Sweeties. Name: Nathan Age: 38, Married Profession: IT Guy Body type: Chubby, 186cm, 96kg. Race & Religion: Human Status: Single into swinging lifestyle (Failed to approach my wife many time due to she don't...
    Greetings~ Handsomes and Sweeties. Name: Nathan Age: 38, Married Profession: IT Guy Body type: Chubby, 186cm, 96kg. Race & Religion: Human Status: Single into swinging lifestyle (Failed to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Sex4fun

Penang Malaysia finding girl or women or wife to have fun

Enjoy sex.. clean and healthy Chinese, 34, consider nice looking... Finding horny girl or wife who wanna have sex in Penang.. Prefer Chinese or Malay or Indian with average figure and looking If...
    Enjoy sex.. clean and healthy Chinese, 34, consider nice looking... Finding horny girl or wife who wanna have sex in Penang.. Prefer Chinese or Malay or Indian with average figure and looking If wanna make friend with benefits is ok to add me in Wechat: vluvyou No worry I’m gentleman and respect...
    Enjoy sex.. clean and healthy Chinese, 34, consider nice looking... Finding horny girl or wife who wanna have sex in Penang.. Prefer Chinese or Malay or Indian with average figure and looking If wanna make friend with benefits is ok to add me in...
    Enjoy sex.. clean and healthy Chinese, 34, consider nice looking... Finding horny girl or wife who wanna have sex in Penang.. Prefer Chinese or Malay or Indian with average figure and looking If...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. JackTracy78

Sarawak Malaysia Is this acceptable?

Feeling kinky of showing.. is this acceptable? Hoping could be fren and have long term "kinky partnership" with couple and single.. welcome visitors to Kuching too.. I based here but do travel to...
    Feeling kinky of showing.. is this acceptable? Hoping could be fren and have long term "kinky partnership" with couple and single.. welcome visitors to Kuching too.. I based here but do travel to KL, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri and etc from time to time.
    Feeling kinky of showing.. is this acceptable? Hoping could be fren and have long term "kinky partnership" with couple and single.. welcome visitors to Kuching too.. I based here but do travel to KL, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri and etc from time to time.
    Feeling kinky of showing.. is this acceptable? Hoping could be fren and have long term "kinky partnership" with couple and single.. welcome visitors to Kuching too.. I based here but do travel to...
    138872-88c892ba23eb47a13af572b8d3d8e763.jpg 138874-c8cd954cd74797a3ccd74bf04b51cb99.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Benson

Kuala Lumpur Indonesia Wild possibilities in KL 27th Feb to 1st MarchMarch

Will try posting here and see how it goes. Eurasian Chinese mix gentleman in my 40s will be in KL from the date stated above. Will be putting up in a hotel in KL center. There for business so...
    Will try posting here and see how it goes. Eurasian Chinese mix gentleman in my 40s will be in KL from the date stated above. Will be putting up in a hotel in KL center. There for business so need the nights to be exciting haha. Since i will be there in about a months time, we will have time...
    Will try posting here and see how it goes. Eurasian Chinese mix gentleman in my 40s will be in KL from the date stated above. Will be putting up in a hotel in KL center. There for business so need the nights to be exciting haha. Since i will be...
    Will try posting here and see how it goes. Eurasian Chinese mix gentleman in my 40s will be in KL from the date stated above. Will be putting up in a hotel in KL center. There for business so...
    IMG_1915.jpg 20180127_154555.jpg 20180127_153909.jpg 20180127_172415.png E856C363-4E76-4D71-BB6C-7BD800C95428.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Arvin3112

Kuala Lumpur United States Any up for drinks tonight!!

Wanna join me for some drinks tonight
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Kai91

Selangor Malaysia Looking for some fun

Hi everyone , Chinese Male 27, 176cm & 69kg. Your average looking chinese I'm basically a newbie in this and looking to gain more experience. Looking for female aged between 20-40. I'm not able...
    Hi everyone , Chinese Male 27, 176cm & 69kg. Your average looking chinese I'm basically a newbie in this and looking to gain more experience. Looking for female aged between 20-40. I'm not able to host as im staying with relatives sadly. Only able to join during weekends P.S. I dont mind...
    Hi everyone , Chinese Male 27, 176cm & 69kg. Your average looking chinese I'm basically a newbie in this and looking to gain more experience. Looking for female aged between 20-40. I'm not able to host as im staying with relatives sadly. Only...
    Hi everyone , Chinese Male 27, 176cm & 69kg. Your average looking chinese I'm basically a newbie in this and looking to gain more experience. Looking for female aged between 20-40. I'm not able...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Asianeagle

Selangor Singapore MILF above 45

Myself 35, married with average looking., Chinese. Looking for MILF above 45. If you come across anyone interested can pm me. No string attached! It can either action basics or can go to a 3 days...
    Myself 35, married with average looking., Chinese. Looking for MILF above 45. If you come across anyone interested can pm me. No string attached! It can either action basics or can go to a 3 days 2 night travel or outing together. Keep waiting...Where are you...
    Myself 35, married with average looking., Chinese. Looking for MILF above 45. If you come across anyone interested can pm me. No string attached! It can either action basics or can go to a 3 days 2 night travel or outing together. Keep...
    Myself 35, married with average looking., Chinese. Looking for MILF above 45. If you come across anyone interested can pm me. No string attached! It can either action basics or can go to a 3 days...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. JackTracy78

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Hotel Maya, 20 & 21 Feb night

Hi there, Chinese guy biz traveling to KL and put up at Hotel Maya. Wondering if any couples or ladies keen to hv fun for the nights? Tonight will be late arrival in hotel abt 12 mid night.. but...
    Hi there, Chinese guy biz traveling to KL and put up at Hotel Maya. Wondering if any couples or ladies keen to hv fun for the nights? Tonight will be late arrival in hotel abt 12 mid night.. but if u care for fun at mid night, why not? 21/2 (wed) will be more relax as I will be available from...
    Hi there, Chinese guy biz traveling to KL and put up at Hotel Maya. Wondering if any couples or ladies keen to hv fun for the nights? Tonight will be late arrival in hotel abt 12 mid night.. but if u care for fun at mid night, why not? 21/2...
    Hi there, Chinese guy biz traveling to KL and put up at Hotel Maya. Wondering if any couples or ladies keen to hv fun for the nights? Tonight will be late arrival in hotel abt 12 mid night.. but...
    wx_camera_1502464563474.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. dexi83

Malaysia Dense Sperm Bull

Fun, Middle-Eastern, kind, sexually mature guy available for ladies and couples of means who want great company and great sex. If you want to feel adored then I'm the Sugar Baby for you. I'm...
    Fun, Middle-Eastern, kind, sexually mature guy available for ladies and couples of means who want great company and great sex. If you want to feel adored then I'm the Sugar Baby for you. I'm available for travel, business trips, dinners, between the sheets and more. I'm happy if you're...
    Fun, Middle-Eastern, kind, sexually mature guy available for ladies and couples of means who want great company and great sex. If you want to feel adored then I'm the Sugar Baby for you. I'm available for travel, business trips, dinners, between...
    Fun, Middle-Eastern, kind, sexually mature guy available for ladies and couples of means who want great company and great sex. If you want to feel adored then I'm the Sugar Baby for you. I'm...
    new1.jpg B.jpg A.jpg mmexport1437560640484.jpg me.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. rvicky

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Indian Guy 25 from PJ

Hi. I am 25 M from India working in KL. I have experience in mmf, ffm, satisfying unsatisfied girls and i love to lick girls pussy. Pls PM if you're interested
    Hi. I am 25 M from India working in KL. I have experience in mmf, ffm, satisfying unsatisfied girls and i love to lick girls pussy. Pls PM if you're interested
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Shan_21

Johor Malaysia Any couple or Wife need massage in JOHOR

Hello to Beautiful ladies .... Do you always feel stress and tired after work?Why not pamper yourself in a relaxing massage oil massage balm whole body。Extra Services...
    Hello to Beautiful ladies .... Do you always feel stress and tired after work?Why not pamper yourself in a relaxing massage oil massage balm whole body。Extra Services Available on Request。You will be recharge your body energy and throw away all your stress and...
    Hello to Beautiful ladies .... Do you always feel stress and tired after work?Why not pamper yourself in a relaxing massage oil massage balm whole body。Extra Services Available on Request。You will be recharge your...
    Hello to Beautiful ladies .... Do you always feel stress and tired after work?Why not pamper yourself in a relaxing massage oil massage balm whole body。Extra Services...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options