We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits [NEW]

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. BabyBella

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Yummy bAby

Hi awesome people.. Bella here..chubby gal with 34D melons. I'm a fun person..easy going..looking for discreet fun. Be flexible we can fun at our own term..lets be buddies..be my master or be my...
    Hi awesome people.. Bella here..chubby gal with 34D melons. I'm a fun person..easy going..looking for discreet fun. Be flexible we can fun at our own term..lets be buddies..be my master or be my lover... Wish all our fantasy come true... XoXO
    Hi awesome people.. Bella here..chubby gal with 34D melons. I'm a fun person..easy going..looking for discreet fun. Be flexible we can fun at our own term..lets be buddies..be my master or be my lover... Wish all our fantasy come true... XoXO
    Hi awesome people.. Bella here..chubby gal with 34D melons. I'm a fun person..easy going..looking for discreet fun. Be flexible we can fun at our own term..lets be buddies..be my master or be my...
    P_20171029_093127_BF.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Babylesbian69

Selangor Malaysia HORNY WIFE FOR HARD SEX

Im married malay woman looking for a guy that can sex me hard or lick my pussy hard. No group sex. Destreet & clean. KL / Selangor area.
    Im married malay woman looking for a guy that can sex me hard or lick my pussy hard. No group sex. Destreet & clean. KL / Selangor area.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Kima3j
    Replies:
    Views:
    N/A
  4. Josiemarieq

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Looking for discreet wild FWB

Hello, I'm 32, chinese from KL, slim but heavy booty. Looking for clean, fit and strictly discreet FWB. Preferably single Chinese/Caucasian. Want to explore my wildest sex desire/kinky sex that I...
    Hello, I'm 32, chinese from KL, slim but heavy booty. Looking for clean, fit and strictly discreet FWB. Preferably single Chinese/Caucasian. Want to explore my wildest sex desire/kinky sex that I haven't got a chance to try (ie anal), strictly safe sex with condom on for penetration or oral....
    Hello, I'm 32, chinese from KL, slim but heavy booty. Looking for clean, fit and strictly discreet FWB. Preferably single Chinese/Caucasian. Want to explore my wildest sex desire/kinky sex that I haven't got a chance to try (ie anal), strictly...
    Hello, I'm 32, chinese from KL, slim but heavy booty. Looking for clean, fit and strictly discreet FWB. Preferably single Chinese/Caucasian. Want to explore my wildest sex desire/kinky sex that I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Landy

Malaysia Malaysia Looking for a long term partner with some fun

i am looking for a long term companionship that able to have to hang out together, movie, dinner...If we are chemistry I'm don't mind move to next level:p~Im 28 years old, 165cm, 58kg, well looking...
    i am looking for a long term companionship that able to have to hang out together, movie, dinner...If we are chemistry I'm don't mind move to next level:p~Im 28 years old, 165cm, 58kg, well looking but a bit chubby no fat. I prefer male in 180cm above, gentleman, fit and clean looking chinese~...
    i am looking for a long term companionship that able to have to hang out together, movie, dinner...If we are chemistry I'm don't mind move to next level:p~Im 28 years old, 165cm, 58kg, well looking but a bit chubby no fat. I prefer male in 180cm...
    i am looking for a long term companionship that able to have to hang out together, movie, dinner...If we are chemistry I'm don't mind move to next level:p~Im 28 years old, 165cm, 58kg, well looking...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. angie94

Malaysia Malaysia 22 years old Chinese lady Looking for Hot Chinese Male

Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, with no experience but looking to meet people. Maybe we can meet up to have a...
    Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, with no experience but looking to meet people. Maybe we can meet up to have a tea or movie before moving in to the next level. Do pm me if you're interested in having a chat...
    Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, with no experience but looking to meet people. Maybe we can meet up to have a tea or movie before moving in to the next...
    Hi, I am new to here, Just little introduction about myself, I am Chinese, in 20s, 158cm, 54kg, average looking girl, with no experience but looking to meet people. Maybe we can meet up to have a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Fresshie11

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Single Girl to meet Single guy

A fresh single girl 39, looking for friendship and mebbe experience. Must be clean, single, and a professional. PM me. We can start off with getting to know each other first, dinner, hikes, and...
    A fresh single girl 39, looking for friendship and mebbe experience. Must be clean, single, and a professional. PM me. We can start off with getting to know each other first, dinner, hikes, and see where it takes us.
    A fresh single girl 39, looking for friendship and mebbe experience. Must be clean, single, and a professional. PM me. We can start off with getting to know each other first, dinner, hikes, and see where it takes us.
    A fresh single girl 39, looking for friendship and mebbe experience. Must be clean, single, and a professional. PM me. We can start off with getting to know each other first, dinner, hikes, and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. AllIn

Kuala Lumpur Bisexual couple looking for MFF Fantasy

Hiiiiiii, we are AllIn. We are a bisexual couple together for 5 years now. Looking for some guys for our 6th anniversary to fulfill MFF fantasy. Message for more info!
    Hiiiiiii, we are AllIn. We are a bisexual couple together for 5 years now. Looking for some guys for our 6th anniversary to fulfill MFF fantasy. Message for more info!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Shy26chinesegirl

Malaysia Any cute and handsome ?

Coffee n chat
    Coffee n chat
    Coffee n chat
    Coffee n chat
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Soul_wanderer

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Adventure seeking

I’m a female in her early 40s....super horny at times, new to USC scene and seeking for clean, mature and decent fun. Looking to try out new things, mebbe some BDSM if we are at a comfortable...
    I’m a female in her early 40s....super horny at times, new to USC scene and seeking for clean, mature and decent fun. Looking to try out new things, mebbe some BDSM if we are at a comfortable level of trust and safety. Something long term would be good to satisfy unbearable urges ...
    I’m a female in her early 40s....super horny at times, new to USC scene and seeking for clean, mature and decent fun. Looking to try out new things, mebbe some BDSM if we are at a comfortable level of trust and safety. Something long term would...
    I’m a female in her early 40s....super horny at times, new to USC scene and seeking for clean, mature and decent fun. Looking to try out new things, mebbe some BDSM if we are at a comfortable...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wana

Malaysia Malaysia uni student

Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new in here, so i think for now i just want to be...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    IMG_20170314_181029.jpg IMG_20170913_000610.jpg IMG_0648.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. LizaAdventures

Penang Pretty legs

Hi, I am Thai lady looking to hang out with some guys and get a coffee or a glass of wine and maybe more if we connect. I am told I have nice legs. What do you think?
    Hi, I am Thai lady looking to hang out with some guys and get a coffee or a glass of wine and maybe more if we connect. I am told I have nice legs. What do you think?
    profile pic 17.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. suzylee

Selangor Puchong Girl, New Here

hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my...
    hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my birthday is march. i believe in horoscopes, so if you are matching my horoscope, i think we can work....
    hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my birthday is march. i believe in horoscopes, so if you...
    hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Shereena

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Single Long term partner required

Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets...
    Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets meet greet and test the waters before going all out in this lifestyle. Im not racist but would...
    Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets meet greet and test the waters before going all...
    Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Hunnybumper

Selangor Malaysia New bbw is here

Hi Hunny here.. looking for a long term play mate.. "Please pm me if you think you can handle me"
    Hi Hunny here.. looking for a long term play mate.. "Please pm me if you think you can handle me"
    IMG_20180113_141559.jpg IMG_20180113_141435.jpg mmexport1515824757762.jpg mmexport1515824760456.jpg mmexport1516201241956.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Eves

Melaka eves playtime

My name is Eves, and I have been in this forum for a very long time. I seldom post, but thanks to a scare last year, I requested for an account change, and for my posts to be deleted. I think I am...
    My name is Eves, and I have been in this forum for a very long time. I seldom post, but thanks to a scare last year, I requested for an account change, and for my posts to be deleted. I think I am ready to join back into the fun for some playtime. I am a slight BDSM fanatic. I am looking for a...
    My name is Eves, and I have been in this forum for a very long time. I seldom post, but thanks to a scare last year, I requested for an account change, and for my posts to be deleted. I think I am ready to join back into the fun for some...
    My name is Eves, and I have been in this forum for a very long time. I seldom post, but thanks to a scare last year, I requested for an account change, and for my posts to be deleted. I think I am...
    profile pic 7.PNG
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. M.Deliciosa

Malaysia [NEW USER] Everyone Please Welcome M.Deliciosa To Our Community!

Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love...
    Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love meeting ladies and gentlemen who can hold a conversation and have a laugh. Sex is not everything with...
    Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love meeting ladies and gentlemen who can hold a...
    Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love...
    Screenshot_20180114-082327_1.jpg 2018-01-14-18-53-44-.jpg Screenshot_20180117-204603_1.jpg Screenshot_20180117-204520_1.jpg Screenshot_20180118-201114_1.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. blabla88

Perak Malaysia My wife, looking for yoni massage

she is currently 31, we are actually looking for people to do yoni massage for her, we are currently in perak..
    she is currently 31, we are actually looking for people to do yoni massage for her, we are currently in perak..
    C9C5EEE4-00C7-4313-8AC9-706CA0BADBCA.jpeg D9A7060B-2105-4BFF-BD77-B9CFAE79FC20.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Honeypot

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Honeypot!

Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing underwear!) and would love to explore bdsm and orgy and mmf. Do drop me a text if you can accept...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing underwear!) and would love to explore bdsm and orgy and...
    Hello all :D I am 24 this year, been to this forum quite some time and finally decided to post a thread. I am chubby and curvy and meaty and naughty, love being exposed (i dont like wearing...
    1499011450525.jpeg IMG20170512222202.jpg BA5A168D-F5BC-47B9-9E68-6E45D358974B.jpeg CAA40FD1-8309-42AC-A901-863D1AAAA274.jpeg 991427AC-DC28-43ED-BA4E-38AE138C5DEB.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Rosswin33

Kuala Lumpur Single lady looking for partner.

Hi, im 33yo.. Currently single status. Please dm me for more info.. Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options