We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

The Banter House [NEW]

General discussion, from hobbies & talents to quizzes and jokes. Take a break from kinks and engage in light-hearted banters

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Satan

AMA program is here!!!

People of the undertable allow me to present to you our AMA program. What is AMA? AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. This is where you can have the chance to ask anything you want from our...
    People of the undertable allow me to present to you our AMA program. What is AMA? AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. This is where you can have the chance to ask anything you want from our guests. Our USC family is massive and it is ever growing and I believe that the best way for our community to...
    People of the undertable allow me to present to you our AMA program. What is AMA? AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. This is where you can have the chance to ask anything you want from our guests. Our USC family is massive and it is ever growing...
    People of the undertable allow me to present to you our AMA program. What is AMA? AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. This is where you can have the chance to ask anything you want from our...
    tumblr_inline_n1mdh55uQH1qgp297.gif Satan-instead-of-Santa-meme.png 26247EBC-4A9D-44AE-B38D-CED34C92FE36.jpeg 35897350-8DCA-4057-97BF-5485F141D5E5.jpeg C5F7A526-D95A-4E75-AF5C-47CE8C5E2BE2.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Satan

Welcome to the Banter House (MUST READ)

Ladies, gentlemen, and whatever is in between, welcome to the dark side (we haven't installed any light fixtures yet) our overlords, the founders, have generously given us this space to discuss...
    Ladies, gentlemen, and whatever is in between, welcome to the dark side (we haven't installed any light fixtures yet) our overlords, the founders, have generously given us this space to discuss things that are not necessarily kink related but rather a place for us to express ourselves and talk...
    Ladies, gentlemen, and whatever is in between, welcome to the dark side (we haven't installed any light fixtures yet) our overlords, the founders, have generously given us this space to discuss things that are not necessarily kink related but...
    Ladies, gentlemen, and whatever is in between, welcome to the dark side (we haven't installed any light fixtures yet) our overlords, the founders, have generously given us this space to discuss...
    FB_IMG_1509289770056.jpg FB_IMG_1509288816854.jpg FB_IMG_1509288993608.jpg i-dont-know-who-he-is-but-i-will-find-him-and-kill-him.jpg FB_IMG_1509288692062.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Satan

AMA 2.0 -Episode 1- Our guest needs no introduction, The supreme leader Mac Seah

I know the title says the guest needs no introduction but this wouldn't be an AMA without me writing up an awkward introduction to embarrass the guest. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a flying...
    I know the title says the guest needs no introduction but this wouldn't be an AMA without me writing up an awkward introduction to embarrass the guest. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a flying penis? No it is Undertable's most prominent lurker, one of the founding members of the site and the...
    I know the title says the guest needs no introduction but this wouldn't be an AMA without me writing up an awkward introduction to embarrass the guest. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a flying penis? No it is Undertable's most prominent...
    I know the title says the guest needs no introduction but this wouldn't be an AMA without me writing up an awkward introduction to embarrass the guest. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a flying...
    CheerfulCalmAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. TianChai01

Everything about Malacca

Recently there were land filled sea to be land in some part of the Pantai Klebang, and people all goes there to take picture, because the view looks like desert in the Malaysia, we all know the...
    Recently there were land filled sea to be land in some part of the Pantai Klebang, and people all goes there to take picture, because the view looks like desert in the Malaysia, we all know the whether it's always hot here, it would be great if the developer plant some cactus to make it looks...
    Recently there were land filled sea to be land in some part of the Pantai Klebang, and people all goes there to take picture, because the view looks like desert in the Malaysia, we all know the whether it's always hot here, it would be great if...
    Recently there were land filled sea to be land in some part of the Pantai Klebang, and people all goes there to take picture, because the view looks like desert in the Malaysia, we all know the...
    melaka-pantai-klebang-desert-malaysia-38.jpg St.Paul-Church-Malacca-.jpg nightviewMelaka.jpg avillion-legacy-hotel.jpg nadeje_cake.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Clitnip

Shouting out for home baker or those who likes to bake, especially bread

Hello hello people. I am a keen and enthusiast of bread baking. It’s either I am horny or I am baking bread Can’t find my previous bread that I have posted some pictures. Starting this thread...
    Hello hello people. I am a keen and enthusiast of bread baking. It’s either I am horny or I am baking bread Can’t find my previous bread that I have posted some pictures. Starting this thread to find similar interest gang to share the hobby and knowledge I have. I am more to Artisan Bread...
    Hello hello people. I am a keen and enthusiast of bread baking. It’s either I am horny or I am baking bread Can’t find my previous bread that I have posted some pictures. Starting this thread to find similar interest gang to share the hobby...
    Hello hello people. I am a keen and enthusiast of bread baking. It’s either I am horny or I am baking bread Can’t find my previous bread that I have posted some pictures. Starting this thread...
    IMG_0735.JPG 98FA2D86-6D40-4157-A3D1-34211785FD79.jpeg 55806236-AF8C-46EE-B9A7-28CB842739A5.jpeg 6E203DBB-72C4-43AB-BEC1-809221FB097A.jpeg BA55030B-1359-44B6-B4FF-7698FD505D60.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Satan

What's good on Netflix??

Sup couch potatos. I trust that im not the only one who enjoys binge watching shows on Netflix, so I would like some recommendations on wots good to watch. I've seen a ton of the shows on netflix...
    Sup couch potatos. I trust that im not the only one who enjoys binge watching shows on Netflix, so I would like some recommendations on wots good to watch. I've seen a ton of the shows on netflix and my favorites are breaking bad, better call saul, orange is the new black, Vikings (currently...
    Sup couch potatos. I trust that im not the only one who enjoys binge watching shows on Netflix, so I would like some recommendations on wots good to watch. I've seen a ton of the shows on netflix and my favorites are breaking bad, better call...
    Sup couch potatos. I trust that im not the only one who enjoys binge watching shows on Netflix, so I would like some recommendations on wots good to watch. I've seen a ton of the shows on netflix...
    64f.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. ChocolateMilk

The Sexy Funny Bits

On a more lighter note.... Just felt like starting a thread to post some funny sexy images/jokes... instead of the usual sexy/nudes that we post in our other threads.... just for fun... the...
    On a more lighter note.... Just felt like starting a thread to post some funny sexy images/jokes... instead of the usual sexy/nudes that we post in our other threads.... just for fun... the Goddess has got her funny bone tickled....
    On a more lighter note.... Just felt like starting a thread to post some funny sexy images/jokes... instead of the usual sexy/nudes that we post in our other threads.... just for fun... the Goddess has got her funny bone tickled....
    On a more lighter note.... Just felt like starting a thread to post some funny sexy images/jokes... instead of the usual sexy/nudes that we post in our other threads.... just for fun... the...
    26231301_362480957494669_2216726509432473541_n.jpg 26730675_362784340797664_6067591206902195224_n.jpg 20101986_85_600_800.jpg 20101986_34_600_975.jpg Very-suspicious.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. MNML86

It's Very Quiet in Sabah

I noticed that Sabah is getting more quiet than before. (It was already the most quiet among the three) Was wondering what is happening. Is Sabah becoming more Conservative? Or perhaps more...
    I noticed that Sabah is getting more quiet than before. (It was already the most quiet among the three) Was wondering what is happening. Is Sabah becoming more Conservative? Or perhaps more discreet? I do acknowledge there are some veterans here, most of which have retired. The some of the...
    I noticed that Sabah is getting more quiet than before. (It was already the most quiet among the three) Was wondering what is happening. Is Sabah becoming more Conservative? Or perhaps more discreet? I do acknowledge there are some veterans...
    I noticed that Sabah is getting more quiet than before. (It was already the most quiet among the three) Was wondering what is happening. Is Sabah becoming more Conservative? Or perhaps more...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Satan

Small medium at large wants to tell you what the future holds for you.

My friend who is a fortune teller with dwarfism has been evading the authorities for about a year, living under my kitchen sink, she has grown bored so she told me that she misses reading peoples'...
    My friend who is a fortune teller with dwarfism has been evading the authorities for about a year, living under my kitchen sink, she has grown bored so she told me that she misses reading peoples' fortune. So my friends why dont you post a picture of your palms and my tiny medium friend shall...
    My friend who is a fortune teller with dwarfism has been evading the authorities for about a year, living under my kitchen sink, she has grown bored so she told me that she misses reading peoples' fortune. So my friends why dont you post a...
    My friend who is a fortune teller with dwarfism has been evading the authorities for about a year, living under my kitchen sink, she has grown bored so she told me that she misses reading peoples'...
    P_20171119_190227.jpg 26853207_10155797306851041_1169425827_o.jpg IMG_20180118_012407.jpg P_20180118_035843.jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Satan

Liverpool sucks! Prove me wrong liverpool fans! GENERAL FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah you read that right.. you may discuss football here, posts in this thread will be exempted from the ' No harsh or inapropriate language' rule so you can unleash your inner hooligan. Now go!
    Yeah you read that right.. you may discuss football here, posts in this thread will be exempted from the ' No harsh or inapropriate language' rule so you can unleash your inner hooligan. Now go!
    IMG_20180110_193905.png 509999EF-2C78-4449-9B81-4D9876379270.jpeg BD96BD8B-4413-468B-9900-8E1C15CFD7F2.jpeg 26903640_832448166958550_620971016856320873_n.jpg 26805226_2146415852249134_6112735150551749522_n.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Satan

Need theme ideas for future gatherings

Friends i would like your opinion on what we could do for our next gathering. Today's picnic get together was super duper fun and it felt like i was among close friends and family. but i would...
    Friends i would like your opinion on what we could do for our next gathering. Today's picnic get together was super duper fun and it felt like i was among close friends and family. but i would like a different theme for the next gathering, so i was wondering wot you would suggest as a fun...
    Friends i would like your opinion on what we could do for our next gathering. Today's picnic get together was super duper fun and it felt like i was among close friends and family. but i would like a different theme for the next gathering, so i...
    Friends i would like your opinion on what we could do for our next gathering. Today's picnic get together was super duper fun and it felt like i was among close friends and family. but i would...
    F5I4Ve9.gif Giant-inflatable-twister-game-customized-game-for.jpg 4085412.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Malvadodios

Wild time in Seoul

Hi all, Will be working in Seoul for 1 week from 8th to 12th, any Bros or sisters Keen to meet up in Seoul?
    Hi all, Will be working in Seoul for 1 week from 8th to 12th, any Bros or sisters Keen to meet up in Seoul?
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Swingcurious

POST YE' FOTD

The moon landing was a hoax. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. DC is better than Marvel. Liverpool FC suc...never mind. Now that you have noticed me Senpai, under intense blackmail from a fellow...
    The moon landing was a hoax. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. DC is better than Marvel. Liverpool FC suc...never mind. Now that you have noticed me Senpai, under intense blackmail from a fellow USC reptilian in disguise who I will not name (it's Satan, spelt S A T A N), I've been tasked to...
    The moon landing was a hoax. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. DC is better than Marvel. Liverpool FC suc...never mind. Now that you have noticed me Senpai, under intense blackmail from a fellow USC reptilian in disguise who I will not name (it's...
    The moon landing was a hoax. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. DC is better than Marvel. Liverpool FC suc...never mind. Now that you have noticed me Senpai, under intense blackmail from a fellow...
    mmexport1511767896919.jpg IMG_2555.JPG IMG_2569.JPG 20171225_134652.jpg P_20180115_194554.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. SliferLatte

Best Way To Get A Girl

To all the Masters around in USC, could all of you Sifu's give some tips and tricks in getting the girls? ;) 1 - What are the best ways to find a new girl (Apps, Websites, Clubs, etc.) 2 - What are...
    To all the Masters around in USC, could all of you Sifu's give some tips and tricks in getting the girls? ;) 1 - What are the best ways to find a new girl (Apps, Websites, Clubs, etc.) 2 - What are the best ways to charm a girl (Topics, Body Language, etc.) Let's discuss ~
    To all the Masters around in USC, could all of you Sifu's give some tips and tricks in getting the girls? ;) 1 - What are the best ways to find a new girl (Apps, Websites, Clubs, etc.) 2 - What are the best ways to charm a girl (Topics, Body...
    To all the Masters around in USC, could all of you Sifu's give some tips and tricks in getting the girls? ;) 1 - What are the best ways to find a new girl (Apps, Websites, Clubs, etc.) 2 - What are...
    giphy (2).gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Infierno

Something sexy, nasty and something good.

For those who hasn't read this article, well it is talking about us, USC. I shall not have any summary, read it and understand it. For so long of my time here, it has become my second home, or...
    For those who hasn't read this article, well it is talking about us, USC. I shall not have any summary, read it and understand it. For so long of my time here, it has become my second home, or third home. Esp to @Mac Seah and @Flowie , thanks for setting this forum up, thanks for everything both...
    For those who hasn't read this article, well it is talking about us, USC. I shall not have any summary, read it and understand it. For so long of my time here, it has become my second home, or third home. Esp to @Mac Seah and @Flowie , thanks for...
    For those who hasn't read this article, well it is talking about us, USC. I shall not have any summary, read it and understand it. For so long of my time here, it has become my second home, or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. thewalker

Problem reaching climax after circumcision

Hi All Taiko Here, especially those who done circumcision before I just done my circumcision about 1 1/2 months ago so is completely heal (even the dr say so and green light) But after...
    Hi All Taiko Here, especially those who done circumcision before I just done my circumcision about 1 1/2 months ago so is completely heal (even the dr say so and green light) But after circumcision im having problem reaching climax(cum) during intercourse or diy. I pump for 30min also cant...
    Hi All Taiko Here, especially those who done circumcision before I just done my circumcision about 1 1/2 months ago so is completely heal (even the dr say so and green light) But after circumcision im having problem reaching climax(cum) during...
    Hi All Taiko Here, especially those who done circumcision before I just done my circumcision about 1 1/2 months ago so is completely heal (even the dr say so and green light) But after...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. JimmyNgcw2016

KM Chicken Soup

A Happier Man A happy man is a man without worries. A wise man once said, “Why be unhappy about a situation when it can be rectified? If not, what’s the use of being unhappy about it if it...
    A Happier Man A happy man is a man without worries. A wise man once said, “Why be unhappy about a situation when it can be rectified? If not, what’s the use of being unhappy about it if it can’t be rectified?” Look at the things/ situations that are the sources of your unhappiness. Is there...
    A Happier Man A happy man is a man without worries. A wise man once said, “Why be unhappy about a situation when it can be rectified? If not, what’s the use of being unhappy about it if it can’t be rectified?” Look at the things/ situations...
    A Happier Man A happy man is a man without worries. A wise man once said, “Why be unhappy about a situation when it can be rectified? If not, what’s the use of being unhappy about it if it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Psylocke

Bust Enhancements

Any recommendations where to get a boob job done at? Thailand? Korea? US? Australia? What’s the best boob size that will look natural? Round or tear drop implants?
    Any recommendations where to get a boob job done at? Thailand? Korea? US? Australia? What’s the best boob size that will look natural? Round or tear drop implants?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Freakychew

Nerds & Geeks Emporium!

Greetings Lads & Ladies! This is the thread where you can discuss anything geeky or nerdy! Be it maths, chess, comics, video games, movies.. you're all welcome to post as you please! I'll be your...
    Greetings Lads & Ladies! This is the thread where you can discuss anything geeky or nerdy! Be it maths, chess, comics, video games, movies.. you're all welcome to post as you please! I'll be your Dungeon Master this evening. Just a few rules: No trolling (Satan's edit: troll the nerds) Don't...
    Greetings Lads & Ladies! This is the thread where you can discuss anything geeky or nerdy! Be it maths, chess, comics, video games, movies.. you're all welcome to post as you please! I'll be your Dungeon Master this evening. Just a few...
    Greetings Lads & Ladies! This is the thread where you can discuss anything geeky or nerdy! Be it maths, chess, comics, video games, movies.. you're all welcome to post as you please! I'll be your...
    dldRV29.jpg Screenshot_2017-11-01-02-54-23.jpg Dang-Steve.jpg giphy.gif tumblr_ojatuh77cG1v3sauco1_250.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. SingBBC

Marry Xmas

Marry XMas Guys ! Have a good one
    IMG-20171225-WA0006.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. MeeSeeks

Tantric Poems, Fervid Wanderings and Musings of the Depraved

By the pale moonlight, Fervid ravings of the flesh In everlasting torment and delight Orgasmic Pleasure comes by the flash Beneath the Darkness, away from God's sight Debasement in utter...
    By the pale moonlight, Fervid ravings of the flesh In everlasting torment and delight Orgasmic Pleasure comes by the flash Beneath the Darkness, away from God's sight Debasement in utter starkness upon the pillars of virtue we blight ------- Write more poetry! I fancy a shag, doors are open to...
    By the pale moonlight, Fervid ravings of the flesh In everlasting torment and delight Orgasmic Pleasure comes by the flash Beneath the Darkness, away from God's sight Debasement in utter starkness upon the pillars of virtue we...
    By the pale moonlight, Fervid ravings of the flesh In everlasting torment and delight Orgasmic Pleasure comes by the flash Beneath the Darkness, away from God's sight Debasement in utter...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Satan

The Confession Booth

Father forgive me for i have cringed. Listen here you punks Father Satan and his trusty minions @Freakychew and the beautiful @Swingcurious are here to listen to your confessions. In this thread...
    Father forgive me for i have cringed. Listen here you punks Father Satan and his trusty minions @Freakychew and the beautiful @Swingcurious are here to listen to your confessions. In this thread i expect you to bare it all, tell me all your embarrassing stories, tell us your secrets, do you...
    Father forgive me for i have cringed. Listen here you punks Father Satan and his trusty minions @Freakychew and the beautiful @Swingcurious are here to listen to your confessions. In this thread i expect you to bare it all, tell me all your...
    Father forgive me for i have cringed. Listen here you punks Father Satan and his trusty minions @Freakychew and the beautiful @Swingcurious are here to listen to your confessions. In this thread...
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif tenor (1).gif Pu3FECx.gif F5I4Ve9.gif lAGkuwm.gif
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options