We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Dismiss Notice

We are a group of hotwives, cuckcolds, cuckqueens & stags sharing our life experiences, we love our lifestyle. Come on-board if you are interested or already in the lifestyle. 

Registration is Free and Fast. Join us today! 

Experience at KL sex party

Discussion in 'Hotwife, Cuckold, Stag & Cuckquean [NEW]' started by MYCPL, Jan 5, 2018.

1. MYCPL

MYCPL Basic Member

Malaysia
    The weekend before Christmas I was invited with my partner to a sex party in KL. It was in a massive 4 bedroom apartment between pavillion and KLCC. It seemed to be well organised and fee charged for entry.

My friend that invited us knew we had been to a number of parties in Australia, the US and europe previously.

There were approximately 70 people at this party with about 45 men and 25 women with a few of the women I think were paid for their participation,with a mixture mostly of Malay and Chinese

I have to say that I was most disturbed at this party as women had NO say in what participation level they wanted to engage in. Some men literally jumped on women. When a male pointed to a women she was expected to do whatever he demanded.

It got to where my partner was asked by multiple men who became angry when she declined. It was at this point that rather rather than make a scene, we both left. We were both rather disillusioned by the whole scene.

I guess my question is; Is this normal at a party in KL .

I am very much about supporting women enjoying all forms of sexuality but on their terms. I really hope the people on this forum are of the same mind and on our next visit to KL/ Ipoh we could eventually meet up with right couples.

Send Message
  2. Ishake

Ishake PIONEER
    PIONEER Lifetime VIP

United States
    This is indeed disturbing, single men should only be allowed as a guest of a couple if at all.

Mybbadventure, Zacky, Gastom and 3 others like this.
  3. Ishake

Ishake PIONEER
    PIONEER Lifetime VIP

United States
    Apologies if I offended any single guys with my above comment. If a woman is at a sex party or club doesn't automatically imply that she wants to have sex with everyone at the party.

4. MYCPL

MYCPL Basic Member

Malaysia
    Totally agree.

mustang7376 and Ishake like this.
  5. Perfectfren

Perfectfren VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    The organizer is in disarray, herein the problems lies with them.

I salute you for leaving the party and without creating a scene.

If they cannot accept the ladies terms and wishes to force their way in, no better words to describe them except they are an ANIMAL.

6. HWFemdom

HWFemdom VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Good

7. doofus74185

doofus74185 VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Thats like a lot of people. Way too many people to be personal n intimate.

Ishake likes this.
  8. Honger.Low

Honger.Low VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    That, is a bloody scary place and position to be in... The number of guys(the crazy ones) there can easily overpower you and turn the whole party into a rape fest.

abg_tiang and high23 like this.
  9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Although i hate to agree, but this is the truth here in MY.

I'm like you as well, i've attended parties in the west, the issue here is that, we still have low participation from female vs male, most of our female here are still conservative, and that force desperate male going into forces, they desperate enough to have sex.

Unlike in west, it's very well balanced, i slept with 10 girls in the course of a month in US with just few drinks and sweet talks, its impossible to get that amount here unless you paid big bucks or you lengchai enough.

Organizers should take note on this, most of our male here are desperate as fuck haha.

10. mintyfresh

mintyfresh VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Can you share more details of how you were invited to this party so that we can avoid it.

M.Deliciosa likes this.
  11. Ishake

Ishake PIONEER
    PIONEER Lifetime VIP

United States
    And you cannot call the law enforcement authorities nor report a case if there was any incident

12. Syaz

Syaz VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Not all parties are like that.. It depends on the organiser.. Maybe you should expose this organiser's ID.. I wouldn't wanna be in that situation where i don't have a say on what i want or don't wanna do.. Although, I'd pretty much do most things.. Loll.. But yeah, even if a woman is at a sex party, we have our preferences too.. Not like we wanna fuck every guy there..

Agreed

13. Kamarul

Kamarul VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Agreed with @Syaz . I've been to parties like that but the organizer had to control the situations. When the woman say no that means is no. Fullstop. Should let us know the organizer. Its scary.

14. CocoanSpice

CocoanSpice VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Indonesia
    Who in the world organized this? Normally single males would be discouraged from just showing up under good management. There would also be a more equal ratio of women to men. This should not be accepted as the norm.

Ishake and Syaz like this.
  15. MYCPL

MYCPL Basic Member

Malaysia
    Thank you all for your comments. It is good to see that the people on this site are supportive of women and their sexual preference. Even when being submissive it is you lovely ladies that control the situation. We, as males must respect that.

In response to a number of comments, the event was not organised through anyone (that I know of) on this site. I received a personal invite from a friend who was invited directly by the organiser. The organiser was Chinese although majority in attendance were Malay. The cost was 300 per couple. On reflection it seemed more like a commercial operation. I should also say that I have lived many years in Malaysia, met couples from all racial backgrounds and found and respect many that are completely respectful and understand their sexuality.

I think in future more intimate events with only a few likeminded couples organised through this site would be a much more attractive option. At least we can all communicate our thoughts, preferences and expectations then meet and be comfortable with any play that may occur.

Hope to meet likeminded couples on my next visit to Malaysia

16. LastManStanding100

LastManStanding100 VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia

Bro..I'm on yr side... those man that's do not respect the queen does not consider as real Gentlemans. Maybe your friend didn't told them about the rules about it.

CocoanSpice likes this.
  17. sax5lek

sax5lek Basic Member

Malaysia
    Guess people here lack courtesy, respect, tolerance, patience and understanding. Not a gentleman behavior and disappointing. All these males only interested into engagement, egoism and orgasm and never ever think of the partners' feelings. Sad!

Syaz likes this.
  18. Honger.Low

Honger.Low VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    HAHA! Now I see where the animal in them came from... They had to "make their money's worth"... To them, their expectation was probably commercial sex with the added benefit of girlfriend experience. Thereby not hitting that expectation caused some, if not major, emotional stirring in them.

19. kevinngss

kevinngss VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Totally agree. Sex to some men are "entitlement" esp when money involved.

20. Ishake

Ishake PIONEER
    PIONEER Lifetime VIP

United States
    Even when money is involved no means no