We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

My Scandals

Discussion in 'Secret Desires & Dirty Confessions' started by Jas_love_jas, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Jas_love_jas

Jas_love_jas VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    Hi Everyone, 32F/Chi married here and this is my new account. Used to read a lot from USC and my hubby is also a member but currently inactive. Dont want to elaborate much on my hubby, and would like to focus on myself.

Even before USC even existed, neither was I introduced to swinging, I have already been a slut since young. I enjoyed flirting around and getting all the guys attention even though they wanted sex from me only. Doesnt matter to me as my sex drive is high as well. I need orgasm at least 2 times a day, so either there is flings to help me, or i will use my vibrator for myself.

When my hubby introduced me to swinging, i didnt really like it as well. As I like the attention given to me, thus meetups with my hubby and the other couple/male wont give me the attention needed. And usually is meetup for a small chat and fuck. What chemistry is there? And all the time, it is arranged by my hubby, so I dont get to text or chat with them. The only time i get in contact is when we meetup and usually the meetup last 30mins - 1hour, not enough to build any chemistry. So after a few sessions, I concluded that I dont like swinging and we gradually stopped doing that.

I still prefer to be flirted by guys and cheat on my hubby, because I find it more thrilling, and I can choose whoever I want. Although I got caught a few times during our 3 years of marriage, I still cant stop myself from cheating. Eventually, my hubby gave up on me, and allowed me to fuck around outside but I need to inform him upfront whom and where I will be meeting, and after the session, I will need to tell him the whole experience.

Following, I am going to share with all of you some of the scandals, experience, and fun I had so far....... stay tuned!!! (Important!!! Guys, please dont pm me as I am not here to look for fwb/friends/whatever)

Send Message
    BearPanda, terrychamp, rjr24 and 77 others like this.
  2. Jas_love_jas

Jas_love_jas VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    Latest Encounter....... My Facial Place....
    ( I forgot to mention I am actually a Bi)
    I used to patronize this salon for facial for the past few years. I tried a few therapist in the salon and none gave me a good facial, so eventually I stopped coming to this salon although I still have a package. Several months later, one day, they called me that there is a promotion, and asked me to try out their new facial service, thus i returned to that salon. The therapist who served me was a young pretty malaysian in her 20s. Her facial skills was gd, thus I continued to patronize this salon again and everytime, I would request for her to serve me. Everything was normal until one day....

When she put on the mask for me, she started to massage my shoulders as per normal, but this time, she told me that she learnt a new massage technique to enhance the breast and she would like to practice on me. I oblige without thinking much. She pulled down the robe and started massaging my breast, gently and the feeling was sensation. Suddenly, i felt my nipples wet and I open my eyes to look, and she was alreadying licking on my nipples. I felt so good and didnt want to interupt her, so i pretend to continue resting. Slowly, I could heard the wet pussy masturbating sound and i opened my eyes again. This time, she was looking at me while playing with her own pussy. Her fingers begin to slide down to reach out for my pussy and begin to play with my my clitoris. I realised that i was already wet and she is fingering with 1 finger. I whisper to her that I prefer 2 finger and she did it instantly.....

After fingering for awhile, she stopped and I was thinking:" that was fast, I and had not even orgasm." I was wrong, she stood up to undress, and took a cotton to start wiping my pussy gently and next, before I know it, she was licking my wet pussy already...... while licking my pussy, she was fingering me hard and very soon, I had my orgasm. She stopped and helped me remove my mask, and we ended the session. Kinda shy when the mask was removed.

After the next few sessions, we usually will play with each other before the facial sessions ends.

The pictures I shared was this morning when I am at the salon before the facial starts.

20180103_113500.jpg

20180103_113420.jpg

3. jkt1317

jkt1317 VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Wah!! You do have a pair of very beautiful breast and nipple when erect!!!
    Very beautiful!!!

4. laolucas

laolucas PIONEER
    PIONEER Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    excellent story. can't wait to hear more

Shy26chinesegirl likes this.
  5. blue01

blue01 Basic Member

Singapore
    sis jas. u r very beautiful and have a body to die for. :emoji_heart_eyes:

6. Ben10cum

Ben10cum PIONEER
    PIONEER Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Oh my. You are quite stunning. If it is attention you seek, you'll definitely get a lot of it here.

Ge5Kj_s-200x150.gif

midcp likes this.
  7. StraightCut

StraightCut VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    With that kinda body and irresistible nips.. anyone will go crazy over those delicacies... yours truly also included heheh

8. Johnblaze

Johnblaze Basic Member

Malaysia
    Nice! Love this type of thrill!

9. Dementorvin

Dementorvin VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    Very interesting and exciting experiences you have. Do share some, many of us will be camping here for your new update

10. Jas_love_jas

Jas_love_jas VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    Thank u all for ur support and I will share more of my encounters and experience here with everyone.

I repeat again, i will not be replying to any pm from any guys, so plz stop. Thanks.

terrychamp, nevla, Chris30 and 10 others like this.
  11. Maxbround

Maxbround VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    I'm surprised that there are such massage service for girls too

12. Kenzhiro

Kenzhiro Basic Member

Singapore
    Ar u looking playing with gal also

13. Claudio

Claudio Community Manager
    Staff Member Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    Thank you for sharing dear!

You are steaming up this thread, gentlemen do you all agree? :emoji_hugging:

Looking forward to more of your sexcapedes.

Nautic and midcp like this.
  14. Wildfever88

Wildfever88 Basic Member

Malaysia
    very steaming story. will be camping here more! you look beautiful jas keep it up! ;)

15. kakeksugiono

kakeksugiono Basic Member

Indonesia
    what a wild scandal

16. Scirocco88

Scirocco88 VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    I like that part where you elaborate you like cheating on him instead of he arranging a swinging session for you. I totally agree on that.. eventhough I have never been in a swinging session. I def go through the fun of meeting someone's wife at midnight. Thrilling is really fun and could pump up the sex drive.

17. kerubinu

kerubinu VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    well written!!! simply love it

18. kerubinu

kerubinu VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    pls share more

19. JeffHong

JeffHong Basic Member

Malaysia
    Following~
    Looking forward ur story and sexy photo~
    Will enjoy ur sharing

20. midcp

midcp VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Smart, you know what you want. I'm seeing a girl with high sex drive and intelligent.

I bet you'll be getting lots of attention from guys online and offline. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted