We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Naughty Confession and Stories of us

Discussion in 'Secret Desires & Dirty Confessions' started by JoseFer, Dec 30, 2017.

1. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    HI I'm Ina.. My husband and I share this account to gather.. I'm always a silent reader.. Only my husband will post something.. I like to read all the things in here..but yesterday.. He asked me if I wanna post something or take this account coz he said he is very busy nowadays.. So don't have time to update.. I agreed.. Coz its make me fill my free times to post all experience that my husband give to me. Hahaha..

And this is one of my story happened before I get married..

I was an intern in a small company. In my team, I was the only lady. My superior that time looking so fierce but funny sometimes. He started to text me asking when I'm coming to work, then casually chatting almost every day.

One day...he texted me saying if only I can stay at his house since his wife is working at Kelantan and he will find other house for him near the site. I said I will think about it. The location from my house to the workplace plus the toll is crazy. In the office everyone like to teased me.. touching my hands..pinched my cheek but Honestly I felt a bit horny looking at guys stare at my body. Sometimes other guys compliment my body indirectly. A lot of guys at the site always try to do kinky things. Touch my ass.. Touch my hand.. Touch my hair.. Except my supervisor.. He remain to be very profesional. In respect with that I also trying to remain professional in front of him.

Send Message
    buddy60, tokan, powerise and 22 others like this.
  2. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
  3. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Actually, I'm very shy person.. My husband (that time bf) always tell me.. Try to be dominant a bit among the men. But working at the site among guys I felt very turned on.. Coz everyday all the guys looked at me like gonna eat me there.hahaha.. Sometimes I need to stay at the site until 7 or 8..during that time I felt very horny with the environment N time. Once.. I was very horny, I went into my car N masturbate not enough there I went into the construction building N masturbate again .. A few workers saw me.,but I let them watched coz it's make me turn on.. I didn't ask anyone to help me at the site that time.. coz don't want people see me weird especially my bos.

But what I didn't know happened..

4. BingXiang

BingXiang VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    Wat happen next ?

5. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Saturday Afternoon..my supervisor said lets go eat lunch together. usually we eat with 2 other colleagues.. But that day he said he only want me to discuss about my internship. I said ok. We went lunch by his car.. he drove by to his condominium saying that he has something to take at home. So without thinking anything. I said ok.. He asked me to follow him coz it's hot stay in the car.. At the same time he can show his house if I'm interested.. I followed him into the house.. The house its spacious but nice arrangement with sofa TV.. I just sat on the sofa playing with my phone while waiting he find his stuff.. While he find he stuff suddenly, he said " I saw u a few days at the construction building" I was very shocked when he said that.. In my mind I'm thinking I'm gonna be dead.. He cnfrm will tell my university.. Then he said " I watched u masturbate while u standing at the wall.. Why u not asking for anyone help or just half naked.. Next time just naked.. N masturbate there" I was very surprised he said that.. In my mind thinking a lot of things.. He suddenly sat near to me N hold my thigh.. N smiling.. I just sat there quietly...he kissed me slowly N slowly grab my boobs.. My heart beats fast as I know that he will fuck me and im horny that time. He put his hand in my trousers N feel my pussy.. I didn't know that I've been wet that time.. Maybe thinking that my. Bos doing that to. Me..when he feel that I'm wet.. He strip me N lick my pussy until I can't hold anymore .. he carried me to his room. Opened my clothes and we both naked. He loved my tits and started fingering me. He said he really loves the juicy sound of my pussy..the sound it makes every time he fingers me..urgh. i love it too.. So I had the chance to ride on top of him. And guess what. He went crazy with me on top..fuck. The feeling was intense and I just cummed straightaway. I guess I felt horny more when I knew I just fucked my boss. He then doggy me and cummed on my face.

We rest for a while N went to shower together.. In the shower.. He fucked me again N said this punishment for being noty at the site..

buddy60, Riezlan, HarryKo and 23 others like this.
  6. Gastom

Gastom VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Hope it continue

7. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    At that time I feel very guilty to my love.. Coz I've been fucked by my boss.. But at the same time I really turn on.. Being fucked by my boss always my fantasy.. I keep the secret from my love for very long time.. Coz everyday at work.. I will stay back late with my supervisor.. He will ask me to masturbate at construction building.. While he watched from far.. Sometimes there a few workers there watched me masturabate hidden. Usually after masturabate.. He will fuck me in the office before going back.. I'm addicted to that activity..

8. Wuwcru

Wuwcru VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Nice one, look forward to hear more of your sharing, Tq

9. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Actually it's one of my experience from the past.. But a lot of more not one

HarryKo, Gastom and Wuwcru like this.
  10. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Hehe he.. Ur welcome.. Maybe when I'm free I'll update again with pictures maybe..

11. Wuwcru

Wuwcru VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Love to read more of your posting

12. Wuwcru

Wuwcru VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    I had a similar situation like this story before, it's was a sweet memories

JoeHubby69 likes this.
  13. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Thx dear.. I'll update more if u want

HarryKo and Wuwcru like this.
  14. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Really? Do share

15. Wuwcru

Wuwcru VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Well, my story is not as bold as yours, we are discreet, I once had a subordinate, that we use to have sex in the office ,especially when everyone is on the field work

JoeHubby69 likes this.
  16. Kamarul

Kamarul VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia

17. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Hehehe.. Actually I'm not that bold.. But sometimes coz I'm too horny I don't think that much.. Hahahahaha

18. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    :)

19. Ddedmund

Ddedmund VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Singapore
    i agreed with what you said. "I'm too horny I don't think that much"
    Even we know it is wrong but the horniess overcome everything... i did due to horniess as well..
    Just love the excitment

20. JoseFer

JoseFer VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Yes..but sometimes its very dangerous..especially involving public place..but the excitement been watched is nice.hahaha

Draft saved Draft deleted